Cavaliers Regiment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who think that we should stop running a Tasty Pint

4 posters

Go down

Who think that we should stop running a Tasty Pint Empty Who think that we should stop running a Tasty Pint

Post  Selm Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:14 pm

Not many of you probably do know that we, Cavaliers Regiment, got our inn, Tasty Pint, located on a docked ship in a Menethil Harbour. We were ro run it often, but, somehow, people do not seem to be crazy about it. Well, Molly had stated, in an "Upcoming changes" topic that she says "aye" for quitting the inn. So, to prevent a mix of topics in "Upcoming...", I am making a special topic for that here. Who thinks that it should be run, say it. Who think that it should not, say it too^^.

Selm

Back to top Go down

Who think that we should stop running a Tasty Pint Empty Re: Who think that we should stop running a Tasty Pint

Post  Ary79 Thu Jan 22, 2009 11:17 pm

Well it's quite a bit we're not running it....
Ary79
Ary79

Back to top Go down

Who think that we should stop running a Tasty Pint Empty Re: Who think that we should stop running a Tasty Pint

Post  Molyra Fri Jan 23, 2009 12:04 pm

*raises her hand* Still in favour of quitting the bar. Liked it, loved it, but now I'm tired of it.
And we never got the amazing amounts of cash people said we could make, either.
If we ever want to sell some of the drinks and food, we can always throw a big party somewhere. If we feel like it.
Molyra
Molyra

http://www.cavaliersregiment.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Eileenory Sat Jan 24, 2009 12:03 am

I don't think we should lose it completely, maybe tweek it. like make it just for cavaliers.. and not need to pay for things.. And rename it.. I'd run it if anyone wanted to come along..

Just a suggestion. I wouldn't mind it.
Eileenory
Eileenory

Location : Somewhere around the Teldrassil area.. Emerald Dream every now and again.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down