Cavaliers Regiment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Death Of Kerous And The Freezing Of Hectare.

2 posters

Go down

The Death Of Kerous And The Freezing Of Hectare. Empty The Death Of Kerous And The Freezing Of Hectare.

Post  Hectare Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:13 pm

Two letters are in the mailbox of Selman and Molyra. One is a note written by Hectare.

"Dear Captain Selman and Lieutenant Molyra.

I have frozen myself at the bottom of the fishing lake in Dun Morogh using a special freezing potion. The reason? Azeroth does not want or need Death Knights like myself in this moment in time. One day, when the world really does need me, I will be back. It might be in your lifetime or it might not.

Cornet Hectare."

The second letter is an article from the Stormwind Times newspaper.

"DRUID'S MECHANICAL EAR EXPLODES.

Kerous Woodwalker, a once great Kaldorei Druid had to get a Gnomish engineered ear to replace his original left ear which was eaten by a Half Troll. The ear malfunctioned, killing Kerous. (The rest of the article has been cut out)."

((This is the RP explaination for me quitting WoW. If you want all the details about me leaving, go to the thread on the general section of these forums.))
Hectare
Hectare

Back to top Go down

The Death Of Kerous And The Freezing Of Hectare. Empty Re: The Death Of Kerous And The Freezing Of Hectare.

Post  Fraddo Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:35 am

you will be missed, you is a great friend, and a nice person

Fraddo

Back to top Go down

The Death Of Kerous And The Freezing Of Hectare. Empty Re: The Death Of Kerous And The Freezing Of Hectare.

Post  Molyra Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:57 pm

We should have a funeral for Kerous.
Molyra
Molyra

http://www.cavaliersregiment.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down