Cavaliers Regiment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the famely hilten

+2
Selman
raven
6 posters

Go down

the famely hilten Empty the famely hilten

Post  raven Tue Oct 07, 2008 10:45 am

first to the ooc of course hehe ^^

im going to write about my main and "alts" family and why they all seem so cursed and troubled.

first i will describe mequel

Name: Mequel hilten.
Eye color: As she has become a vampire she has red eyes.
Build: She looks tough and strong, thanks to the male spirit of malagant.
Personalaty: She is allways serious and gloomy, unless she is happy of course. When she is with gran she is very clumsy.
Family: She has two sisters mywen and marrsa.
Relationship: She is currently seeing gran. she hates marrsa because she has become evil, and is unfriendly with mywen.
Age: Because there is a vampire in her she is 10023 years old but she looks like a 24 year old because thats when she was infected.
Apperance: Alot of times when people have seen her, she has looked like a man because of her fysical apperance, but if you look closer you can see a fair young woman she is quite pretty and looks abit hot. ( haha nice touch^^))

Mequel`s story:

Mequel grew up in darrowshire, the small area in eastern plaugelands. She was the dauther of heladar hilten (human) and helena von umlich (human). Her parents were the mayor of darrowshire and was quite friendly with the local trolls. When mequel was a young girl, she was set to work at Anderhall as a servent girl, as her parents desired that she had to learn to work the hard way. When she was 16 the scourge attacked darrowshire, and she fled into the hills whith her sisters marrsa whitch was older, and mywen who was younger. She told her sister to wait there because she had allways been the brave and strong one of the family, and went forth to see if the scourge was gone. What she saw nearly made her insane... She saw her parents getting ripped apart by the scourge and a deathnight killing the rest of the survivers. She and her sisters hid for 3 days without food, because they were so scared. On the third day a human paladin, and a dwarf warrior arrived and killed the remnants of scourge, wich was left behind to feed on the bodies of the fallen. They found the sisters and the paladin took care of mequel and the dwarf of mywen but marrsa was too teryfied to go with them and she fled into the wilderness. mequel grew up to become a weapon of purity and sperituality.

mywen.

Name: mywen hilten.
Eye color: Green.
Build: As her sister mequel she looks strong and tough but unlike mequel she looks feminem too.
Personalalaty: She used to be happy and cheery but these days she is serious and gloomy.
Relationship: She is nearly married with dasrin, and says she cant live without him. she is the sister to Mequel, and Marrsa too.
Apperance: She is skinny and muscular, she dosent look like a man, but you can definetly see that she is a woman plus she is pregnant.

Mywens story:

mywen was after she had been found adopted into a dwarven family, and treated as a dwarf. She was raised as a dwarf and spoke and even at one time thought she was a dwarf. As soon as she could carry a weapen, she began training, and when she was old enough she joined king magnis forces. She fought alot of battles, and one was very importent to her because she met the one person she has ever loved..dasrin. It was a battle of arathi basin and she got wounded she met dasrin only because he was a medic at the time and they fell in love at first sight. after the battle she had to leave with her army and never see the boy again. shortly after she deserted the army and went looking for the boy she had fallen in love with without luck. Some years later she got contact to her cousin raven, and raven got her to go on a blind date with a guy she was hasitet at first but sayed yes. She found out that the guy was the boy from arathi basin and they fell in love instantly again. they love eachother to death.

Maarsa.

Name: Maarsa hilten
Eye color: green.
Build: she is very feminem and Very girlish.
personalaty: She is very far out she likes stuff others hate. In other words she is insane.
Relationship: she claims that she has no love besides her deamons.
appearance: as said she is very feminem and dosent seem strong.

After the battle of darrowshire and the rescue of her sisters, she went insane and wondered into the wilderness. there she became abit feral and wild. When she finally met another human it was a warlock, and he taught her the way of the deamons. nothing more is known from here only that she roams about with the deamons she truely loves.

Raven von umlich.

Name: Raven von umlich.
Eye color: Blue
Build: she is thin and agile and stealthy.
Personalaty: She is allways in trouble because she has an uncanny thing about doing the wrong things. even when she tries to be good she fails.
Relationship: She likes a boy called azakia but he plays tough to tame. She has a adoptive sister aliaar which she loves to tease.
appearance: She is a very beautifull girl and her skin is flawless, but she has no selfconfidens because of events in the past.

Ravens story is from fenris island, where the von umlichs are from. Her mad uncle malacor became a leader of a secret organisation which she unvillingly joined. When she joined malacor made her kill her parents and siblings everyone was disgusted with him because he wanted his niece to kill his brother. Raven was forced to do it she was only 8 years old. Then the organisation captured the king of stormwind and executed him while she watched. The next years she spent in the organisation the other men used her as a slut and raped her daily. they devised a curse witch was to kill al who told of the organisation. she finnaly escaped and got adopted by her cousin mequel. mequel could not handle her and gave her to her best friend zelnagha blackraven.

And finally Aliaar

Name: Aliaar blackraven. ( After her adoptive mom )
eye Color: blue.
build: She is weak and fragile.
personalaty: She is allways happy and want to learn more she is not very bright. And she loves her new mom.
relationship: She loves zelnagha as a mom, she has the same interests as her mom.
appearence: she is a very beautifull kid, she has a glowing personalaty, and is actually quite tall of her age.

Not much is known of her, she has been raised by the human orphanage in stormwind. She is one of ravens best friends and they stick together all the time. Raven sometimes gets too much of all her questions and plays a prank on her but they still love eachother.

so this is my rp family ^^ so cool i think.

Last edited by raven on Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:47 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : updating my story ^^)
raven
raven

Back to top Go down

the famely hilten Empty Re: the famely hilten

Post  Selman Tue Oct 07, 2008 10:57 am

Whoah, besides "fysical' no serious gramma bugs! good job!^^
Selman
Selman
Admin

Location : Middle Europe, though sometimes I feel like Azeroth

https://cavaliersregiment.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Molyra Tue Oct 07, 2008 1:16 pm

Ah.. Now I can finally put some things into perspective! Thanks, this really helps in keeping the story-lines apart. Good job!
Molyra
Molyra

http://www.cavaliersregiment.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Frad_St Tue Oct 07, 2008 1:20 pm

i sure like the story and i now understand them much better.
tho them that kidnaped the king was the defias, you start the questline in stormwind cathedrall by the altar boy, it end at jaina proudmore in theramore an you get an ring.
Frad_St
Frad_St

Back to top Go down

Post  Selman Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:52 pm

Hmm, to tell the truth, i am too 'lazy" to read it^^. i will wait until I'll hear parts of the story in game. That's why i dislike complicated characters, it's hard to know their story IC.
Selman
Selman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Z_Blackraven Tue Oct 07, 2008 9:20 pm

Great job really... i enjoyed while i was reading your and your RP family's tail... Good job here ^^ Always loved your RP.

Thanks ^^
Z_Blackraven
Z_Blackraven

Back to top Go down

Post  raven Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:44 pm

Thanks for saying such nice things about my stories. actually i go to rp every Thursday to learn how to rp cool eh? ^^ btw i play dungeons and dragons if anyone of you know what that is....
raven
raven

Back to top Go down

Post  Molyra Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:58 pm

Dungeons and Dragons... I've heard about that some time ago. Isn't that with cards and black table-cloths and candles...?
*giggles* I'm probably wrong here.
Molyra
Molyra

http://www.cavaliersregiment.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Selman Wed Oct 08, 2008 2:01 pm

Yes, and people yellig to policeman "I got Shoes of Speed, you can't catch me!"*laughs* Well, wackos do exist. But i have played Warhammer Fantasy myself with pals, and it's totally awesome, all those Chaos cultists, mutated, four hand dwarves and spending half sessions on resting after fighting three spiders^^.
Selman
Selman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Das Wed Oct 08, 2008 7:07 pm

Nice..Heh,well now i have it together and i may start doing DasĀ“ story while i am downloading this blasted prepatch...
Das
Das

Back to top Go down

Post  Z_Blackraven Wed Oct 08, 2008 7:13 pm

cant wait to see all of your story lines *bounces* oh btw, selm, can you drag my zel's diary in roleplay side? Ummmh... silent
|
Z_Blackraven
Z_Blackraven

Back to top Go down

the famely hilten Empty roleplaying

Post  raven Thu Oct 09, 2008 4:47 pm

Hehe i know i may sound like a total nerd but rp is nearly my whole life and yes i know its not healthy but that is how it is Very Happy.
raven
raven

Back to top Go down

Post  Selman Thu Oct 09, 2008 7:05 pm

Oh, bah, healthy unhealthy - do not care too much^^. Paper RP surely means that one do have friends to play with, so it's okay! Hmm, I think so*giggles*. If I'll be in mood, I will write a whole frikkin article about that*grins*.
Selman
Selman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Das Sat Oct 18, 2008 2:09 pm

Has there been any news since the last time i have been in? In storylines and stuff like that.
Das
Das

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum