Cavaliers Regiment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

About yourself.

+3
Molyra
Frad_St
Hectare
7 posters

Go down

About yourself. Empty About yourself.

Post  Hectare Mon Dec 29, 2008 6:17 pm

I'm surprised nobody has made this thread yet!

My name is Jack. I am 14 years old. I live in Edinburgh, Scotland, UK. My birthday is on the 27th of September. I am in my third year of high school (It's shit, I wanna go to uni/college as soon as possible). I like playing WoW, playing Xbox 360, watching films (Especially Tenacious D in The Pick Of Destiny) and going out with my mates.
Hectare
Hectare

Back to top Go down

About yourself. Empty Re: About yourself.

Post  Frad_St Mon Dec 29, 2008 6:22 pm

My name is Jacob Søndergaard, lives in Denmark, 15 years old my birthday is 15/2 i got 8 fingers(4 on each hand, look in the forum for picture) kinda big of my age, both in hight and side.
goin in 9th grade, hobbies in books and games, mostly wow, and LARP
Frad_St
Frad_St

Back to top Go down

Post  Molyra Tue Dec 30, 2008 9:00 am

My name is Fleur, thirty years old, my birthday is February 28th (and so is Molly's, so start saving up for those presents^^). I've been really really ill, that's how I discovered WoW and the fun business of RP. And met Mike! I'm actually glad I got sick, now. I live in Holland and I have a beautiful two-year-old daughter by the name of Amber. Whenever I'm having portal-class, I'm usually with her.
I work in a huge hospital at the Human Resources Department, very cool job I got. Lousy pay, though, but hey, you can't have it all! Very Happy
Molyra
Molyra

http://www.cavaliersregiment.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Selman Tue Dec 30, 2008 11:41 am

A'ight, I'll join as well. Name's Mike, eventually Gabe ( just one girl in my college class got a weird ideas about my long, curly and all hair:/ ), and I am, lemme count, twenty years old, birthday is 19 October, so no need to think about presents^^. I'm a first year college student, learning about Information and Library Knowledge, which generally means that I will be able to work in libraries and other sources of information ( if I will pass the exams, which ain't obvious ), but screw this, I will be a famous writer one day. I could make a list of what I like and dislike, like chicken soup and people with too high ego, but I'll pass.
Selman
Selman
Admin

Location : Middle Europe, though sometimes I feel like Azeroth

https://cavaliersregiment.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Frad_St Tue Dec 30, 2008 2:57 pm

Frád birthday is also my birthday, that mean pressent to me before molly

BD 15th February
Frad_St
Frad_St

Back to top Go down

Post  Molyra Tue Dec 30, 2008 3:52 pm

Tell ya what, Jake... Molly will get Frad a present, and she'll hand it over at the fabulous birthday-bash Frad'll throw! *cheers* Yay! A party! Woohoo! Very Happy
Molyra
Molyra

Back to top Go down

Post  Z_Blackraven Tue Dec 30, 2008 5:14 pm

Kain, Kane... Or Kaan, i have too many names in this life, 20 years and living in Turkey... Mmmh... But mostly im in Bulgaria for my studies coz my college in there. Well... Did i missed something? Everybody knows me already ^^ Oh yes, well.. Im not gonna tell my birthday, I dont like birthdays.. Donno whay ^^
Z_Blackraven
Z_Blackraven

Back to top Go down

Post  Molyra Tue Dec 30, 2008 6:02 pm

Fine, then no present for you, nyah^^
Molyra
Molyra

Back to top Go down

Post  Vanaries Wed Dec 31, 2008 2:03 pm

Hi there!
Name is Alessandro, 31 years old. I suppose that qualify me as oldest of the group (well, maybe.. I'm not telling Mira's age Very Happy).
I was born in Italy on some date. I started my videogamer carrer at the tender age of 6 with..... you guessed it, Pong!

My roleplaying career started at 11, so I will not bother you with lists as they are long and mostly pointless.

I have an high school degree and worked for 4 years as a IT technician in some of Italy's biggest companies and then I got to know Mira on Ultima Online and shortly after moved to Finland where.... I could not find a job so I went back to school, now on my 4th semester in Univerity studying business IT.

I love roleplaying, videogames of all kinds (we own 2 computers, 1 xbox 360, 1 ps3, 1 ps2, 1 Wii (mostly unused) and 1 nintendo DS, I love reading, mangas, anime, all sort of stuff. So if you wanna discuss about games of all sorts, chat me up and I will gladly make you dazed for hours.

Vanaries

Back to top Go down

Post  Das Thu Jan 01, 2009 3:09 pm

Well..

My name is Tarvi,i´m from Estonia and i´m 13.My birthday is on 17th March.I´m an fun guy with an humor sense that can be summed up as the thin line between funny and stupid Razz.I´ve been gaming since i was small(er).My first game was Doom.Yers,Doom 1.The old ragged up game.I introduced myself to RPing and RPGs when i was 10,when i started to play KOTOR.In 2006 i fell of an barn roof and i was hospitalized for a week or two.After that i played through KOTOR with one arm.I came to WoW in 2007,at the server Wildhammer and then i moved on to here.I love RP and hope to play other RP types too,not just the one we play here in WoW.

Oh,i also went through surgry the same year i began to play WoW.There was something wrong with my liver or other body part,cant remember now.

My music tastes vary from everything i belive is positive.I´m an Dream Theater fan(atic,to a lesser degree)

TYhere,was that good enough?

EDIT!: Also,i´m the youngest member in the Cavaliers.Oh hooray >.>
Das
Das

https://cavaliersregiment.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum