Cavaliers Regiment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

These were the times.

Go down

These were the times. Empty These were the times.

Post  Mike Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:08 am

Shit, these were the times. Playing a lovely game, with lovely people. I was stupid not to admire and treasure it - you - as much as I should. I miss role playing with you, guys, Zel, Frad, Das, Eleinory, all of you whose names and characters I barely can remember. I miss being the guild leader, holy shiny Selm. I miss being with Fleur, as it was the best time of my life. The three days when she came to Poland were the three happiest days of my life.
Good times. I've checked all our posts and topics, and I say it again, good times. I hope that you guys do have good times still - I don't, I'm rather miserable guy who dislikes people and is lonely, I can't shake off my memories of Fleur and of Cavaliers, and even by writing this shit I'm just hurting myself more. Well, I'm a masochist.

Mike

Back to top Go down

These were the times. Empty Re: These were the times.

Post  Fraddian Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:05 am

Hey Selm, as far i know no one heard of Eileen sadly, think she went ill or something. Zel got her account hacked and made a new which she soon later stopped playing on. Das have been in god knows many RP guilds since that and so have i. I even changed Frád names into Fraddian with help from a nice GM for free! As for fleur, she found a nice Boyfriend and raids now and then, not so much RP like back in the days. Nice to hear fromy you again Selm.
-Love Fraddian the now Worgen mage

Fraddian

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:26 am

I'm surprised that some of you people still play the game - heh, and I thought that my one and half an year was long. After getting myself some cash - I got a job in the capitol - I will buy a new laptop and consider starting to play Rift: Planes of Telara - I've heard, watched and read a lot of good things bout it, and it's not Warcraft. From the little you've written you seem not to have change, you know? I've just written a message to Fleur, after over half an year - I told her (and myself) that I won't do that, well, I broke the promise. I need a help with, hm, stopping thinking about her, and i believe that she might be the one to help me. So, do you have Eileen's or Kane's e-mail adresses?

Mike

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum