Cavaliers Regiment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What mywen did after the battle of arathi basin.

4 posters

Go down

What mywen did after the battle of arathi basin. Empty What mywen did after the battle of arathi basin.

Post  raven Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:58 am

My name is mywen hilten.

Dear diary. Day 1 campain Arathi Basin.

I have been wounded on the battlefield by the damned undead, and other foul creatures. But in as doing so, i have met the most handsom boy i have ever, met i dont know his name as im too shy to ask i hope he likes me....

Dear diary. Day 2 Arathi Basin campain

i met him again today he doesent say much but we understand eachother and made friends. he is my hero as i would have lost a leg but he healed it. i love him so much but im still too shy to say anything of the kind.

Dear diary. day 3 Arathi Basin.

I joined my regiment on the battlefield again, but i thought about him too much. I nearly lost an arm because i was so careless, i was daydreaming on the battlefield! I cannot stand this anymore i have to say that i love him...

Dear diary. Day 4 Arathi Basin.

My plans have been foiled... I met my uncle malacor and he tried to kill me for some reason... i killed him and was gravely wounded, i have been sent home to ironforge i doubt i will never see him again.... i learned his name dasrin tascer....

Dear diary. day 5 ironforge.

i have recovered and able to walk again! I have signed my decommission and im going to find Dasrin Tascer. first place i will look is at arathi basin...

Dear diary. day 6 arathi basin.

Damnit! Hes not here i can feel my heart shattering... I must look for him....

Dear diary. day 7 unknown.

I have ventured into the vilderness in seach of my one and only love.... I feel like im going mad out here.... Animals are attacking me all the time dont know if i can make it....

Dear diary. day 8 unknown.

I have...Run away from some horde today "bloodstains on the paper" they tried to kill me because im human. i hid in a cave i think i will stay here for a while....

Dear diary. day 9 cave.

i have hidden myself in a cave and used some small tree`s and shapened them to make a barricade of spears... i think there is something living in here.... if i dont make it out alive i just want to say.....i love you dasrin... "tear smeers on the paper"...

Dear diary day 10 Cave.

My suspition was right there was a giant spider living in this cave, it tried to eat me, i luckily found out and killed the horrible beast but i am poisened and think i will die soon....

Dear diary. Day 20. Cave.

I have survived in this place for 10 days im heavely poisened and dying.... I have enough strenght to go out and drink the water that falls down the mountain.... I have been setting up traps to trap small creatures i have been living off rats for the past days... i hope i make it out alive....

Dear diary. Day 21 Cave

it seems the poisen in me have retreated i have fully recovered and can now continue on my journey. i will leave the safety of the cave and go out in the wilderness again.

Dear diary. Day 24 Unknown.

"quickly scribbled down" they are after me again i cant hold them off much longer they are coming for me.......

Dear diary. Day 28 unknown.

I have not writen in my diary for a while because some people are after me... Somehow i escaped them and now i can go on with my journey.... I need food and water... The only thing holding me alive is that i may see dasrin again....

Dear diary. day 30 hillsbrad foorhills.

I have arrived at southshore and are giving up.... Im going to stormwind..... I will never forget him.....Dasrin my true love.....

mywens diary from her younger days....

(( This has not happened really and is a rp story i have a good imagination.... ))

Last edited by raven on Thu Oct 09, 2008 12:30 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Editing.)
raven
raven

Back to top Go down

What mywen did after the battle of arathi basin. Empty Re: What mywen did after the battle of arathi basin.

Post  Selman Thu Oct 09, 2008 11:03 am

Eeee... what? When did all of this happened, you mean?
Selman
Selman
Admin

Location : Middle Europe, though sometimes I feel like Azeroth

https://cavaliersregiment.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

What mywen did after the battle of arathi basin. Empty It happened.

Post  raven Thu Oct 09, 2008 12:19 pm

all of this happened after me and dasrin met eachother mywen went looking for him.
raven
raven

Back to top Go down

What mywen did after the battle of arathi basin. Empty Re: What mywen did after the battle of arathi basin.

Post  Das Thu Oct 09, 2008 1:41 pm

Great..now..i need to make Dasrin Read her diary so he can find it out too..*evil laugh*
Das
Das

Back to top Go down

Post  Selman Thu Oct 09, 2008 2:12 pm

Oh, good point. It's your diary, okay. So, we know all of this OOc, but we do not know IC. Hmm.
Selman
Selman
Admin

Location : Middle Europe, though sometimes I feel like Azeroth

Back to top Go down

Post  Molyra Thu Oct 09, 2008 8:03 pm

I'm gonna have a tough time memorising what Molly should and shouldn't know IC *laughs*
Molyra
Molyra

http://www.cavaliersregiment.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum