Cavaliers Regiment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cavaliers Regiment crosses, alias WTF Is This

4 posters

Go down

Cavaliers Regiment crosses, alias WTF Is This Empty Cavaliers Regiment crosses, alias WTF Is This

Post  Selman Sun Oct 12, 2008 11:32 am

Righto, I am writing this subject because people seem to be, sometimes, confused about what our communication devices are and how to use them. So, off we go.

Our crosses are not more and mot less then dwarven runestones. They are quite an ancient "technology", being in use good few hundred years ago. They aren't magical thingies! Dwarven runes are far from using this "simple" kind of magic, one which mages use to make portals and fry people's faces. Well... nobody, maybe besides those most old and grumpy from old and grumpy dwarves do know how do they work, so lets just say that all those runes are linked with each other with minds of their owners. If owner is sleeping or unconscious, rune won't work. Rune allows to hear speakers voice, always loud and clear, and voices, close or high enough, of surroundings ( for example, if someone near it shouts, we can hear that person too ). Important note - ONE CANNOT SEE A THING THROUGH THE CROSS. It is not a TV or camera, but a piece of gold enchanted by old runemasters, it do not have a window to show anything*giggles*. In other words, there's no use in emoting visual moves through the cross, as we just cannot see it.

Also, another discussion - people have any different ways of taking care of "whispering", talking from a distance. Hardcore people do not do it, others says that they use some varieties of buzzboxes. Well, I won't make any dogmats here, will just show my version - for me, hearthstones, items which only "heroes", which means players, wield, let them communicate between them, not by thoughts, of course, but a simple talk, like by a cellphone.
Selman
Selman
Admin

Location : Middle Europe, though sometimes I feel like Azeroth

https://cavaliersregiment.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Cavaliers Regiment crosses, alias WTF Is This Empty Re: Cavaliers Regiment crosses, alias WTF Is This

Post  Frad_St Tue Oct 14, 2008 1:03 pm

that will i sign under with selm
Frad_St
Frad_St

Back to top Go down

Cavaliers Regiment crosses, alias WTF Is This Empty Re: Cavaliers Regiment crosses, alias WTF Is This

Post  Eileenory Thu Oct 16, 2008 1:29 am

So The Cavalier's Cross could come in the form of a broach, earring maybe even a cufflink? as long as it's the shape of the cross and enchanted by old runemasters? Just a through, though I always imagined it as a badge that would become in-active when unclipped from the Cavalier.
Eileenory
Eileenory

Location : Somewhere around the Teldrassil area.. Emerald Dream every now and again.

Back to top Go down

Post  Selman Thu Oct 16, 2008 10:24 am

Well, my ( Selm's ) cross is a earring, so it can be, more or less, anything, Eileen. Molly's a necklace, I also know, and most of people just put it in their bags ( no imagination^^ ). And it does not have to be clipped, Cavalier just have to keep it close to himself.
Selman
Selman
Admin

Location : Middle Europe, though sometimes I feel like Azeroth

https://cavaliersregiment.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Frad_St Thu Oct 16, 2008 12:54 pm

i use my golden cross as a neckless to, and i remember Zel cut her arm and put it in there, then healed her arm so the cross is a part of her arm... we was all shocked when she did that
Frad_St
Frad_St

Back to top Go down

Post  Z_Blackraven Fri Oct 17, 2008 11:24 am

Mad zel...
Z_Blackraven
Z_Blackraven

Back to top Go down

Post  Frad_St Fri Oct 17, 2008 4:21 pm

Z_Blackraven wrote:Mad zel...
maybe a little mad
Frad_St
Frad_St

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down