Cavaliers Regiment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ymportant rule.

3 posters

Go down

Ymportant rule. Empty Ymportant rule.

Post  Selman Fri Dec 19, 2008 3:06 pm

Well, you all may not remember one of very important rules of the Regiment. Rule is that you should post a message on a forum before you'll begin your own plot. I'd like it to be like, hmm, "Hey guys. In next few days I'll start some little plot, something with dragons or maybe undead uncles, so give me some time for it, okay?". While one persons plot's going on, I would like nobody else to begin their own. Otherwise, we'll flood in plots. Plots that're going on now, go on, but for the future, remember about that rule, very very please.

Plots that're going on actually:

Time/cultists/dragons something plot - it's a rather private one of Selm and few other characters.
Ariels with Lich King problems - that'll probably be a more general one.
Selman
Selman
Admin

Location : Middle Europe, though sometimes I feel like Azeroth

https://cavaliersregiment.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Ymportant rule. Empty Re: Ymportant rule.

Post  Ary79 Fri Dec 19, 2008 4:18 pm

Selman wrote:Well, you all may not remember one of very important rules of the Regiment. Rule is that you should post a message on a forum before you'll begin your own plot. I'd like it to be like, hmm, "Hey guys. In next few days I'll start some little plot, something with dragons or maybe undead uncles, so give me some time for it, okay?". While one persons plot's going on, I would like nobody else to begin their own. Otherwise, we'll flood in plots. Plots that're going on now, go on, but for the future, remember about that rule, very very please.

Plots that're going on actually:

Time/cultists/dragons something plot - it's a rather private one of Selm and few other characters.
Ariels with Lich King problems - that'll probably be a more general one.

well... you told me not to post on forum, remember? I asked you if I should have done this...
But I understand that if many are starting we'll be needing some rules.
Ary79
Ary79

Back to top Go down

Post  Das Sun Dec 21, 2008 8:09 pm

Arielys,may i ask about the Lich King probelms? Does it involve turning into an DK? Does it involve spilt personalities in any way? And..does it involve the said person(Arielys) going mad like an rabid dog or make her gloomy and dark or the third choice,not affected by DK things and is still happy?

Sincerely and with his type of humor,
Das.
Das
Das

Back to top Go down

Post  Selman Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:34 pm

Yeah, Ariel, it seems that we need to know that little tiny piece of bit of info about planned plots.
Selman
Selman
Admin

Location : Middle Europe, though sometimes I feel like Azeroth

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum