Cavaliers Regiment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone miss me?

+2
Molyra
Eileenory
6 posters

Go down

Anyone miss me? Empty Anyone miss me?

Post  Eileenory Fri Jan 16, 2009 2:21 am

Hey there! Yeah yeah I know I havn't been around for a long time. Here's why:

OOC - We're running low on cash here, we needed to cancel our WoW accounts as part of a large money saving scheme. IT was difficult as I love this regiment. But WoW was one of the many things we had to give up lately. I should be back to Warcraft normallity soon enough. It's hard here, always working etc. But money is money, and it's more sought after than friends these days..

IC - When Eileen was born, as the youngest sister, her mother made a pact with a Dreanei she became close friends with so long ago. A pact to look after any of her daughters should she die- The oath was taken up by him without hesitation. Years later this Draenei found Eileenory in the Arathi Highlands beaten, bruised and bleeding. He took her with him on his travels and healed her wounds slowly. Soon he realised that she was too weak to look after herself in this world, so he sold her on as a Slave. But she was drawn in by the members of the Cavalier's Regiment. And became one. Now, she decided to run back to slavery, because of her life with Zelnagha Blackraven and Noikila Icereaver tore her feelings in two and she could not live with her dis-honor. After a confrontation of the dark but mysterious draenei in Ironforge, who strangely just gave them their answers, The cavaliers contacted Tsenri Kuro- A amateur mercenary who has a knack for locating Receipts for buying and selling people. Providing them with useful infomation. Will the Regiment get back their officer? And what has happened to Icereaver?

Aannny questions?
Has the regiment been different without me? Worse? better? <3
Eileenory
Eileenory

Location : Somewhere around the Teldrassil area.. Emerald Dream every now and again.

Back to top Go down

Anyone miss me? Empty Re: Anyone miss me?

Post  Molyra Fri Jan 16, 2009 11:50 am

Well, true, I was kinda surprised that Shalthak (or however his name is spelled) provided answers as quick as he did.

And gosh Eileen, you're badly missed, at least by me. I'm guessing some of the other Cavaliers miss you as well *gives Kane a quick glance*. I miss our rounds of herbata and your joking around. Hope you get your cash situation healthy again, soon. And the Regiment will save your spot as officer of Cool. I don't think anyone else can fill your paws easily.
Molyra
Molyra

http://www.cavaliersregiment.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Z_Blackraven Fri Jan 16, 2009 12:02 pm

Soon everything will be settled about my characters' RP, and i wont do RP again about my characters ^^ Well, thats the full circle as i always say. Ehm... Noikila is 'wanted' now. But she'll be get caught.

Well... About you? Damn yes i missed you a lot! Dont look at me like that, i can be cold blooded coz i lost many friends i know the feeling very well ^^ Ah, i hope you'll be back too... May the best wishes with you dear Smile
Z_Blackraven
Z_Blackraven

Back to top Go down

Post  Selm Fri Jan 16, 2009 2:24 pm

Well, yes...

*trying to get cold mode on*

Yes, yes, I... well, we miss you a bit, Eileen, yes. Would be nice to see you, yes.

Selm

Back to top Go down

Post  Frad_St Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:42 pm

we all realy miss you alot eileen! i cant wait for you to come back. (It seems frad need some support to become 100% NOT gloomy, but i am working on it) hope i hear eileens sweet laughter again soon
Frad_St
Frad_St

Back to top Go down

Post  Z_Blackraven Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:53 pm

Cant wait to rape eileen and hear her sweet screams yes! Haha! Evul <3!

Okay that one was a bit... too much. We totally miss you dear ^^
Z_Blackraven
Z_Blackraven

Back to top Go down

Post  Hectare Sat Jan 17, 2009 12:36 pm

I miss you!
Hectare
Hectare

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum