Cavaliers Regiment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Upcoming changes

3 posters

Go down

Upcoming changes Empty Upcoming changes

Post  Selm Thu Jan 22, 2009 3:05 pm

To express, not understand by all, main task of Cavaliers Regiment, which is an unstoppable fight with evil that spreads in the Azeroth, me, sir Selman Elric Ven Rynn, proclaim what follows - with blessing of Archbishop of the Church of Holy Light, Alonsous Faol, Cavaliers Regiment will be disbanded and turned into a new organization.

Silver Cavaliers.

Following the example of Order of The Silver Hand and with blessing of it's former creator, Silver Cavaliers duty will be keeping Azeroth safe from all that is foul and unpure. Our main enemies will be most common wretches of civilised world, a Burning Legion and Scourge. Silver Cavaliers will save Regiment's military tradition, with, hopefully, more dedication to their task and more devotion to the Holy Light.

For the Light, Cavaliers, for the Azeroth. Fabricati Diem, PVNC.

Biggest changes will be:

- rank Cornet will be changed into an Ensign,
- rank Staff Sergeant will be now a separate rank, higher then a Sergeant,
- our meeting place will be Cathedral, probably a huge, empty room in a far left corner of the building,
- we will hold more organised and often meetings,
- every fullmemberising and rank up of a member will be honoured with a small ( or huge ) meeting,
- every Cavalier will receive a payment of ten gold coins per week, from Church's treasure, which should cover the cost of living in a not expensive quarter and basic needs,
- our tabard will change,
- besides a tabard and a cross, now we will gain a third sign of being a Cavalier - a battlecry, "Fabricati Diem, PVNC", which means "To Serve and Defend" in ancient Lordaeronish,
- there will be special ranks, for most devoted members. Players with those ranks will hold special jobs:

a). Librarian - will note everything more important that has happened to the Regiment on our forum. I will figure out something more for him/her to do, no idea for now.
b). Craftsman - a person devoted to their profession, their task will be to provide Cavaliers with potions, enchants, armour or whatever can they do.
c). Inquisitor - these players will, when roleplaying, especially seek for any kind of evilness. Their job will be to find it and eliminate, alone or with Cavaliers reinforcements.

Last edited by Selm on Thu Jan 22, 2009 3:14 pm; edited 2 times in total

Selm

Back to top Go down

Upcoming changes Empty Re: Upcoming changes

Post  Selm Thu Jan 22, 2009 3:08 pm

So, what do you think? If you got even the smallest question, are not sure of anything or like/dislike any of the ideas, or whole idea in general, do tell, I will gladly answer or talk about it. Few things that I'll tell right now:

- that ten gold coins of a payment won't be real gold pixels, but will be all roleplayed. Unless I will start to make 1k gold per week, then sure I will pay^^,
- "Fabricati Diem, PVNC", is, well... if you are interested, Google it. I guarantee a smirk. Also, remember Dirty Harry*grins*.

Selm

Back to top Go down

Post  Ary79 Thu Jan 22, 2009 4:42 pm

An order like Templars. I like it. A lot. Templars got... attributes.
(Selm if you need some suggestion about them this wikipedia link is quite complete, as a trivia: legend tells that Jacques de Molay, last Grandmaster of the Order,when he was burt for heresy cursed his persecutors(The Pope and the King of France) from the flames telling that they would meet God as soon as him. Fact is that the Pope died a month later and the King died by accident before the end of the Year. )

Cool Though. Very cool. I suggest to have some more details, Like a longer name(that would be only a RP one, not the one that appear under the Char name ingame.) such as "Fellow Knights of the Silver Light of the Dawn"(that's just an example, not the name I really suggest ok?) If you watch the link I posted you will find a lot of useful details.
Ary79
Ary79

Back to top Go down

Post  Molyra Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:51 pm

I like it!

And since we would be much more dedicated to the erradication of evil, I believe we should let go of the Tasty Pint. All in favour of stopping with the running of that bar, say Aye!

Aye!
Molyra
Molyra

http://www.cavaliersregiment.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Selm Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:14 pm

Small note - when guild will become, we all won't be able to use guild channel, because of lack of new Cavaliers crosses.

Selm

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum