Cavaliers Regiment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

By the altar of storms, an other story from Fráds brother frad((the dwarf))

3 posters

Go down

By the altar of storms, an other story from Fráds brother frad((the dwarf)) Empty By the altar of storms, an other story from Fráds brother frad((the dwarf))

Post  Frad_St Wed Oct 15, 2008 3:48 pm

This is a brave story of the brave stonefoots dwarfs that my brother is one of.

"read up for a paper"
The battle at the altar of storms

By: Frad Stronghammer

Me and me clan were out on a mission, not the normal expedition.
This was to save a dear friend soul, so we went the: The altar of storms as that was our goal.
There we fought one by one some terrified foes, and an undead troll that didn’t show.
And down from the sky came a mighty blue dragon, which with a toe could break a wagon.
The dragon took our dear friend into the high, and dropped him up in the sky.
He felled and felled down in a hut of dangerously orcs, and they were trying to eat him with pork.
But the battle wasn’t over at the altar of storms, as the dragon attacked reforms of dwarfs.
The battle was as epic as few, and sometime I wished is just was untrue.
All of a sudden jumped Thug out of the blue and backstaped the dragons back, and the battle with the dragon was now over and I flied away and we stopped the attack.
We safe Miniman from the orcs, as they was about to cook the pork
We went to an inn is dwarfs now do, with Miniman safe we drank a toast to the all brave dwarfs and that wouldn’t I not undo.
"stops reading"

and its a true story "nods"
Frad_St
Frad_St

Back to top Go down

By the altar of storms, an other story from Fráds brother frad((the dwarf)) Empty Re: By the altar of storms, an other story from Fráds brother frad((the dwarf))

Post  Molyra Wed Nov 19, 2008 2:39 pm

You must be proud of your brother, Frad. He sounds like a brave one for sure. And he can rhyme a bit, too!
Molyra
Molyra

http://www.cavaliersregiment.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

By the altar of storms, an other story from Fráds brother frad((the dwarf)) Empty Re: By the altar of storms, an other story from Fráds brother frad((the dwarf))

Post  Frad_St Tue Dec 30, 2008 3:30 am

yes i am proud of him, he is my only familie after all
Frad_St
Frad_St

Back to top Go down

Post  Z_Blackraven Tue Dec 30, 2008 5:17 pm

*claps*
Z_Blackraven
Z_Blackraven

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down