Cavaliers Regiment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dasrin´s story line.

+2
Molyra
Das
6 posters

Go down

Dasrin´s story line. Empty Dasrin´s story line.

Post  Das Thu Oct 09, 2008 7:22 am

((Righto,as soon as i left last night i started to work on Dasrin´s storyline,from scratch and using whatever people or me have thought up,so i will copy and past here the parts,they are short and well,uh i dont know if cool but they do tell the story and what the hell happened to him,from the start.

Righto lets kick this off..))

Part I - The Rise of Tascer

The sunset was near.Young Dasrin was walking home from the Monastery,skipping and humming.He had beated someone in a duel.He reaced his home.It was burning.Dasrin opened his mouth and ran.He ran to the house to check if his mother and father was okay.His Father was lying in the corner,dead.As was his Mother.Dasrin made haste to gather all that he could need.But first.He found a small letter from the bag he had putten the stuff in.It read:
Dear son,by the time you get this..i might be dead.The Scarlet Crusade are betrayers.Everything you know is a lie.You need to run and bring this sealed letter to Stormwind.Please,make haste.They need to know the truth about the Scarlet Crusade.Take my old blade and some armor and go.Dont stop,my son.About your sister..she is somewhere in Redridge.Please go and bring honor to the Tascer name,my son.Sincerely your Father,General Marcus Tascer.
Dasrin picked up his stuff and ran.He knew where to go.Refuge Point.It had always been a help.Dasrin ran as fast as he could.He just didnt want to be here anymore,he ripped off his Scarlet tabard and putted on his Father´s old Stormwind Tabard.Then he equipped his Father´s clanky armor and embraced his sword.It was time to bring honor.

He wrote in his diary about this:
Day 21
My name is Dasrin Tascer,son of General Marcus Tascer and Ranger Captain Mirashyla Swiftwind.I am 15 years old.I am a paladin and i was an member of the Scarlet Crusade.I have been a mess ever since i got out of their territory..i need to get to Refuge Point...It´s been 21 days..i need help..i have to continue..Goodbye diary.

Dasrin continued on,pressing his tiredness behind and letting his honor go and lead him.He wanted to make it to a safe place.Which was Refuge Point.

((Working on the third part and i will post the second part as soon as i see that it all makes sense and has no visible or schoolboy lettering mistakes.))

Last edited by Das on Thu Oct 09, 2008 7:26 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot one part...Damnit!)
Das
Das

https://cavaliersregiment.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Dasrin´s story line. Empty Re: Dasrin´s story line.

Post  Das Thu Oct 09, 2008 7:35 am

Part II - Refugee in Refuge Point.

Dasrin was in Refuge Point,He showed his Father´s letter and quickly became an medic student.His mission was to help the wounded in the battle.One day in battle when he was helping to drag the wounded he met a young girl,about the same ages as Dasrin.They quickly became friends,helping each other out.Dasrin never asked her name but they had a understanding.But secretly Dasrin loved her and didnt know if it was the same with her.

Day 100,Refuge Point.

I just love her! I cant stop thinking about her.She comes in my thoughts every time and when i think of her,my lips tremble.I dont know her name but when this war is over..i´ll find her and marry her,for sure.But i think her name is Mywen..i heard that...I need to tell her my name now...

The next day Dasrin was anxious to find Mywen and tell her his name.He looked around for her and then he asked the Commanding officer."Uh,sir."Dasrin asked."Where did trooper Mywen go?",The Commanding officer shaked his head sadly and said:"Sorry,Tascer..she left.With the Ironforge army that came here."Dasrin sighed and walked over to the medic tent,sad.His only love left..Dasrin yelled of anger and kicked a bench over.

Some months later,after Dasrin´s birthday,Dasrin left Refuge Point behind and moved on.He needed to get to Stormwind,once and for all.He had gotten a horse from Refuge Point for his good job.He moved with haste,trying to make it.

One year after i left The Crusade.

I have been weeping over my parents and her.But what doesn´t kill us,makes us stronger,so i need to move on and get to Stormwind.Goodbye and i hope that Mywend didnt forget about me...i just do...
Das
Das

Back to top Go down

Post  Molyra Thu Oct 09, 2008 9:29 am

Oh, I'm very anxious to read the rest of your story, Das! Hm... maybe I should write down my story, too. Although it isn't nearly as exciting as yours, or Zelnagha's.
Molyra
Molyra

http://www.cavaliersregiment.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Dasrin´s story line. Empty storyline

Post  raven Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:31 am

hmmm maybe i should write my storyline for all my importent charecters..... hahahahahahaha!!!!!! ^^
raven
raven

Back to top Go down

Post  Selman Thu Oct 09, 2008 11:05 am

*rolls his eyes* I do not understand you, people - what's so funny in writing your characters stories here? Isn't it better to tell it IC, in game? All those times in inns, when making long stories... or giving some small hints from time to time, making other interested in your character... not this, blunt saying this this and that.
Selman
Selman
Admin

Location : Middle Europe, though sometimes I feel like Azeroth

Back to top Go down

Dasrin´s story line. Empty This is more fun really

Post  raven Thu Oct 09, 2008 12:34 pm

I think this is quite usefull sir and it gives information on people so you can understand them better.
raven
raven

Back to top Go down

Post  Selman Thu Oct 09, 2008 12:55 pm

Well, we are playing on RP realm, yes? Roleplaying does not mean writing down everything about your character on a website, that I am sure about.
Selman
Selman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Frad_St Thu Oct 09, 2008 1:14 pm

i agree with selm in thsi point
Frad_St
Frad_St

Back to top Go down

Post  Das Thu Oct 09, 2008 2:26 pm

Part III - Grasping The Impossible

It was evening.The Sunset.Dasrin sitted by the fire and began to look at the fire and scribble to his notebook some words,song words.He looked at them and sighed,then he layed by the fire and closed his eyes.Feel yourself flow through the essence of life,dont let go,just find who you are looking for and...Dasrin rised.For a second he just thought he had seen Mywen.Dasrin shaked his head and goed to sleep again.

""The words stuck in my mind
Alive from what I've learned
I have to seize the day
To home I returned"

Light this is so hard..i cant forget her..I just cant! *tearstains* Whatever happens next..i must do it.

Oh..i dont know what day it is and i dont care..."

Dasrin opened his eyes and looked into the sky.It was time to grasp the impossible.Inner peace.He had a mission.To get the blasted letter to Stormwind.He needed to do it.There was no other way.he could hear voices in his head saying things he didnt want to hear..that she was dead.Dasrin jumped up and moved on.It was enough.He got on his horse and rided on.He needed to make it there.

A few days later Dasrin was near the border between Dun Morogh and Wetlands.He gave the letter to a Wind Master who would take it to Stormwind.He knew that he had to face the Crusade.It was supposed to happen and it would.He flew to Eastern Plaguelands.He heard that a bunch of renegades would have a base there.If they could help him destroy the Crusade once and for all,he would have fufilled his mission.
Das
Das

Back to top Go down

Post  Z_Blackraven Thu Oct 09, 2008 5:07 pm

Selman wrote:*rolls his eyes* I do not understand you, people - what's so funny in writing your characters stories here? Isn't it better to tell it IC, in game? All those times in inns, when making long stories... or giving some small hints from time to time, making other interested in your character... not this, blunt saying this this and that.

Well okay selm, erase mine if you dont want storylines anymore... But i thought that would be a good idea. Zel will die in the end. Thats why im writing my storyline in here ^^
Z_Blackraven
Z_Blackraven

Back to top Go down

Post  Selman Thu Oct 09, 2008 7:04 pm

Zel, do not kid us, you can't die^^. Really. Well, okay, no need to erase... I do not want people to think "I'll put it on a website and that's it", you know.
Selman
Selman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Z_Blackraven Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:32 pm

nhahahah Very Happy
Z_Blackraven
Z_Blackraven

Back to top Go down

Post  Das Sat Oct 18, 2008 2:04 pm

Part IV: Present Conflicts Part I:"Wake up and smell the ashes,Mr. Tascer..."

Dasrin tried to rise but something was up.He felt like there was a rock ontop of him."Aw Light.I need a way to get the heck out here."Dasrin laughed abit and rose,breathing heavilly.There was a fricking arrow going through his stomach.He pulled it out and sighed.A poison arrow.Anduini really wanted to take him out.But eh,it was his own fault.He provoked her and now..he had to pay the price.And Durikar..."I hope i healed her...Well."Dasrin rose and tried to make it out of the door.He collapsed in the sand."Ow..ow.." He took out an another arrow from his left leg.Then from his right hand."Damnit..why does plate armor fail me?!" He yelled and walked towards Tanaris,him dragging his axe slowly after him.It was too late.He needed to get back up.to get back home again.

((Can you guess where is the title from?

On topic: This si also the backstory IC on why was i offline for many days.The OOC fact is:My Internet crashed and it´s not getting back up.We had some workers working near our hous and i think they crushed the cable.Where am i typing this then? From my grandma´s.I got 20mb left from 3.0.1.I´ll be in.I promise that.But until then,Cheers!

Das.))
Das
Das

Back to top Go down

Post  Selman Sat Oct 18, 2008 3:08 pm

Once again, Das, we won't know that IC, so don't get your character disoriented when we won't say "oh, how was it there and there?" but "hey Das, where were ya?".
Selman
Selman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down