Cavaliers Regiment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zelnagha Blackraven's story line.

3 posters

Go down

Zelnagha Blackraven's story line. Empty Zelnagha Blackraven's story line.

Post  Z_Blackraven Sat Sep 27, 2008 3:17 pm

Zelnagha Blackraven;
She was born in Draenor 397 years ago, raised by her mother; Yargula the seeker (Dont know about her father, he left Yargula before Zelnagha raised ). Yargula fought and died in the battle of Sacred Grounds.
(The black temple) When she died Zelnagha joined a special army in Draenor that these warriors were sworn to purge all threats (Burning
legion, corrupted orcs and such ) from Draenor. Army was calling "Darkpurgers." by the people of Draenei in old Draenor. It was a small
army who fought with Burning Legion and Orcs. Zelnagha showed herself and her abilities in the battlefield very well. She spent her years
in that army and married with Torgoth Blackraven, her officer and after that marriage her husband too.

The army sended them to an important mission near Black Temple, but ambushed by the demons on the road, Torgoth fought bravely and died
before Zelnagha's eyes. She couldnt able to do something but watched her husband torn apart piece by piece. She was shocked and couldnt
able to run even. And Knocked out by a demon and beaten mercilessly. She didnt die. Founded by the Darkpurges scouts.

The army was expecting her dead, but she didnt... She worked in that army little more but her failures and mistakes because of her lost...
made her kicked out from the army, she joined the survivors and escaped from Draenor. When she landed in Azeroth, she was broken and
thirsts for blood... Gained her true strenght in no time and joined the Cavaliers Regiment. Helped them to hunt down the Mysterious
Warlock and other cases. Still, she is after her revenge... And hunting demons for any information, hopelessly.

Now Zelnagha has two daughters, disobedient Raven (Human) and teenager Aliaar (Draenei). Both adopted.
She has a relationship with an elf but ... about the love; she is not believing in love but her feelings and heart makes her brain confused... and weakens it.

(Soon maybe i'll write Sergeant's diaries. So, will be continue ^^ )

Her favorite words; " Love & War is a bad mix that i tried long ago. " (To her mistress. Molyra.)
" I' ll hate myself forever, it doesnt matter that you hate me now in that moment. " (To her old commander in Darkpurger.)
" If its not three pieces on the ground, its probably still alive. Chop it again. " (To her soliders. Her Proverb ^^ )

Day1
With Regiment.

The captain of the Cavaliers Regiment Selman Elric Ven Rynn. I met him today, when he was searching some adventurers
for Zul'Farrak trip. Well, i think he is a wise human. He invited me to Regiment. I dont know what will happen next, I
helped them to kill the Chieftain in Zul'Farrak, was a great team work with him and his companion Molyra. Indeed i dont
trust them very well, from the first day... *sighs* Dont fool me diary, you know me. Im scaring to see bad nightmares again
my sweet diary... Im alone in the darkness again. No one can protect me from the nightmares... Oh, Torgoth, my sweet love,
where are you now? Still watching me up there? *sobs* Hope you are happy...

Day3

Captain Selman, invited me to a dwarven inn in Stormwind. He said that will be somekind of 'Guild Meeting'. Well,
i wasnt really care, but warm of the people got me. Espacially Molyra and Valya almost charmed me... Their friendship
was really awesome. I think i start to like them... Hmmm... And Captain Selman is a good leader. I'll trust his justice
indeed. And yes, im a cavalier today... Member of the Cavaliers Regiment. Im not feeling very happy, tho. Not sad too...
I just.... Dont know how to feel. Still dont know that was good idea or not. Time will show i think. We shall see, diary.
Im seeing visions about my Torgoth... I dont know whats goin on in his soul, is he restless? Need me? I do not know anything,
just worrying... just... worrying.

Day6

I think im in love with sergeant... But but i cant... I cant be... Night elf girls one of my weakness. But how?
How can they be so charming? Our drill sergeant Valya has perfect body, i think thats why. *sighs* But i cant love a person
still my love's wound fresh and bleeds in my heart. But Valya's eyes... Her legs. Ahhh dont be silly, Zel. You are a big
stupid, know that. I'll ignore my feelings.. And go bloodthirst as always. She is nothing for me. But a good friend. I'll
throw this from my mind, keep consantrate on orders, Zelnagha, you dont wanna be kicked out from army, right?

Day7

What a nightmare?... I think im going to kill myself, Torgoth... Why are you blaming me in my dreams? Im- I was..
unable to help you... I'll be the guilty i know but... I was so scared, i lost my honor. Like my commander says in
Darkpurgers... Im useless, im not nothing... I'll hate myself forever! I HATE MYSELF. I'll cut my wrists... Yes, thats
better... I'LL KILL MYSELF LIKE - *Blood spills on those pages and unreadable*

Day10

No... Im not dead yet, do not need to worry, Im fine...

Day11

STOP HAUNTING ME TORGOTH... STOP! stop... please i beg you... s-s-top.

Day12

Cavaliers Regiment has a problem about a warlock. She wants to destroy and corrupt human city.. Stormwind.
Foolishness... Huh, how can she do that? I mean... She needs to do an earthquake or some destruction spell, but thats
a serious job indeed. Captain is hunting her and she put a stone thingy on Valya's forehead, Valya woken up in Park, in
Stormwind. Stone is shiny and dont hurt her head but that bastard need to pay this. F**king crap, i'll make her pay, smash
my mace on her forehead and put a gnomish grenade inside her head. And watch her suffer in her last minutes... That'd be
delightful... Hah... But first i need to gather some... herbs for cure. Valya needs help. Oh i cant wait, i'll touch her at
last, i wanna know how her skin... soft.

Day13

Today i talked with Water spirits, cure is simple, shadow is weak on Valya's head. Making me trust myself and
throttles me. I can do it, yes. I have the materials, i have everything, tonight i'll show myself to Regiment how im strong
and a good alchemist. Maybe Valya love me too after i cure her.. Yes, i can do everything for her. And i'll...

Day14

YES! I did it at last, finally they promoted me to Private... Im private! Oh thats my best day ever. But thats just
a begining. They are seeing me like a bloodthirsty bitch, i know... But everything is about to change in my life, i can feel
it.

Day17

We... trapped... That damned warlock did a dirty trick, leaded us inside Deadmines, we killed VanCleef but... Warlock
is still alive.

Day20

I killed her... Finally. I served the Cavaliers Regiment and killed her in cold blood. But.. Strangely... No sense
of victory. No happiness. When i smashed her head... A night elven male came out from the shadows, He thanked me for serving
Elder ones. I... Dont know, whats happening? Did i do something wrong about it? Maybe she needed to be 'alive'. I couldnt resist
and killed her. Somethings wrong... But at least, im the sergeant know... After two weeks, im the sergeant. I showed my skills
to them, and they promoted me. But i think... I didnt deserve that.

Last edited by Z_Blackraven on Mon Nov 03, 2008 12:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
Z_Blackraven
Z_Blackraven

Back to top Go down

Zelnagha Blackraven's story line. Empty Re: Zelnagha Blackraven's story line.

Post  Molyra Wed Oct 08, 2008 7:50 pm

*reads the pages. Reads them again, slowly, and slowly starts to smile. Stares in the distance, reminiscing how Zelnagha has changed indeed over the past few months, and feels very satisfied that Zelnagha decided to stay a Cavalier*

((And very, very cool job writing this diary!*applauds*))
Molyra
Molyra

http://www.cavaliersregiment.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Selman Wed Oct 08, 2008 7:53 pm

Amen to that. Or Allah Akbar, if someone prefers. Goody good job, sergeant!
Selman
Selman
Admin

Location : Middle Europe, though sometimes I feel like Azeroth

https://cavaliersregiment.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Z_Blackraven Wed Oct 08, 2008 11:43 pm

(( well i'll keep adding, thanks for bringing my diary in RP place, selm... You owe me ^^ And i believe that; i'll be soon online with zel... Hows eileenory btw? :p ))
Z_Blackraven
Z_Blackraven

Back to top Go down

Post  Selman Thu Oct 09, 2008 1:01 am

Ow, for some reason she is not online much. Haven't seen her today.
Selman
Selman
Admin

Location : Middle Europe, though sometimes I feel like Azeroth

https://cavaliersregiment.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down