Cavaliers Regiment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Plans for new guild, alias Cavaliers Regiment may change

+2
Eileenory
Selman
6 posters

Go down

Plans for new guild, alias Cavaliers Regiment may change Empty Plans for new guild, alias Cavaliers Regiment may change

Post  Selman Thu Oct 16, 2008 12:25 am

I am planning to change the Regiment into something new. You know, one thing can get boring slightly after some time. Well, my plan is to create an Order of Silver Cavalier, inspirated by Order of Silver Hand. It'd follow Silver Hand's aims ( And, well, Regiment's ), to clean the Azeroth from everything that's foul and unclean. Guild'd become more, hmm, serious, maybr a bit more stiff, and probably more attractive to people. I'd like to do it a more active one, with, say, one meet for two weeks, and those meetings wouldn't be simple "hello", but kind of a ceremony, with bigger recruiting action, and, and... well, lets keep on differences.
Guild'd be a lot more holy and shiny then the Regiment, we'd call ourselves one who fight in the name of Holy Light, Elune and whatever good god is listening. It'd stay with a military discipline, but in a bit changed form, as if it would not be a literal military unit but an order. Important detail, every member higher then Initiate'd be accoladed to a knight. Hmm, ranks would change of course too, though mostly in names. My idea for them for now is:

0 - Initiate ( Recruit ),
1 - Man of Arms ( Private ),
2 - Vindicator ( Cornet ),
3 - Gallant ( Sergeant ),
4 - Inquisitor ( Someone who gather informations, a bit like spy ),
5 - Judge ( Lieutenant ),
6 - Lord ( Captain ).

I am planning also kind of sub-ranks, like:

Craftmaster - someone specialized in his profession and wishing to share his crafts with other knights,
Scribe - someone who'd take care ( on a web page ) of writing down everything important that had happened to the Order.

I am very opened for questions and suggestions. I am eager to change our guild in time when we'll start to be bored with the "simple" Cavaliers Regiment, or sooner, if you like the idea.

Last edited by Selman on Fri Oct 17, 2008 12:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Selman
Selman
Admin

Location : Middle Europe, though sometimes I feel like Azeroth

https://cavaliersregiment.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Plans for new guild, alias Cavaliers Regiment may change Empty Think of the little people~

Post  Eileenory Thu Oct 16, 2008 1:20 am

I'm not sure though, if some of the Cavaliers i.e Eileenory etc. Who are happy-go-lucky and less serious than say Jadefer for instance would suit a guild that is that dedicated to fight for the Holy Light. I quite enjoy the Cavaliers Guild now as it is (I havn't been with them long enough to get bored I guess) since it allows for quite abit of humour.

The meetings I agree with though- Even though I kinda.. missed a few of them already.. heh heh. Looks like you've thought it through though Selm so you can pretty much count me in. Besides, A stricter order could give Eileenory the chance to learn about seriousness for a bit and allow her to get in a incy wincy bit more comical trouble or something.

Ps. Where's mah Blackraven!? [Insert Angry face]
Eileenory
Eileenory

Location : Somewhere around the Teldrassil area.. Emerald Dream every now and again.

Back to top Go down

Plans for new guild, alias Cavaliers Regiment may change Empty Re: Plans for new guild, alias Cavaliers Regiment may change

Post  Frad_St Thu Oct 16, 2008 12:59 pm

i totaly surport this idea as my job as an Templar can come in handy here, and i would love to be a craftman since i am a good Enchanter and tailore, then i at least covers the mage-priest-warlock part amory
Frad_St
Frad_St

Back to top Go down

Plans for new guild, alias Cavaliers Regiment may change Empty Re: Plans for new guild, alias Cavaliers Regiment may change

Post  Z_Blackraven Fri Oct 17, 2008 11:38 am

Interesting idea... But i didnt get bored, yet.. like Eileenory said... But good things are always welcome in my book... So, hmm... Just keep doing the stuff... It seems that'll be fun. ^-^
Z_Blackraven
Z_Blackraven

Back to top Go down

Plans for new guild, alias Cavaliers Regiment may change Empty Molly's view

Post  Molyra Fri Oct 17, 2008 12:29 pm

As muchn as the title of Judge appeals to Molly, she is happy with the way things are, mostly. The meetings could use a bit more structure, sure. But Molly likes the small Regiment, she knows all the Cavaliers in it and she'd like to keep it that way. The loose style of the Regiment and the non-committal-character of things is one of the strong points in the Regiment, she feels. Live and let live, er? Still, if Selm decides to expand the Regiment, she'd stick by him all the way, that's what Molly does, too^^.
Molyra
Molyra

http://www.cavaliersregiment.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Frad_St Fri Oct 17, 2008 4:17 pm

tho i love the idea, moly have a point there, a good guild is where all know each others as we already do now...
Frad_St
Frad_St

Back to top Go down

Plans for new guild, alias Cavaliers Regiment may change Empty support

Post  raven Thu Oct 23, 2008 1:06 pm

Well mequel supports the idear 100% but she kinda likes the old one too... i think that its a great idear as i have said and maybe my half brother (( new alt btw ^^ haha some of you have seen him mateon )) could join because he is tired of the wars and hacking and slashing but a order he wants to be in where he can support and come with idears.
raven
raven

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down