Cavaliers Regiment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

As about plots which won't bother, alias Man, We Aren't Emo

3 posters

Go down

As about plots which won't bother, alias Man, We Aren't Emo Empty As about plots which won't bother, alias Man, We Aren't Emo

Post  Selman Sun Sep 28, 2008 3:55 pm

Right. I'd like to write these "few" words because of a tendency of making your own plots. Sure, lads, it's great, no irony here, that you are active yourself, but, for Light's sake, think about your plots. Check history of Cavaliers Regiment - all the time somebody got, *shiverS*, corrupted or possessed by Burning Legion daemons, ghosts or undead cousins. Really, it was not bad first time or two, but let me count:

First - sergeant's Valya, ex member now, posession due to Warlock case. First time, it's fine.
Second - Fra'd's uncle Daneton, taking control over his cousin by a Staff of Horrors. Cool too, sure, Frad have managed to make first half of this plot very interesting, also posession thingie was not so boring.
Third - Fra'd's, or more like, Shade's case. You all know it, I won't bother to write about. Well, we got bored then after first few days.
Fourth - Das' Pit Lord problem. That was way too much allready, especially that Das've gloomed all of us good before this one. People did not care about it too much.

Even more bad thing is that last Frad's and Dasrin's plots have begun and ended, especially ended, in same time, so it was double portion of darkness, gloomy and yawning. I am sorry to write this - I allready feel that I am not a favourite lad here - but I have to.

RP plots should be, as I told Molly day ago, short and well build - one week is very effective time for a plot to begun, make an earthquake, and end with a fireworks. Also, it cannot be too dramatic - people, mostly, do not play WoW to play/be sad because someone have died, his love had left him or his undead uncle want's to turn somebody into a zombie. I do not mean that I want to see rainbow, cloudless sky and smile on your faces all the time - Gods, that'd be only a bit better then drama - but I want to have few days, maybe a week or two, or maybe three of rest from "hate and payne will rise again", too long and emo stuff. You remember ending of Frad's shade event, do you? Well, it was damn boring, we all just wanted it to end. Think more about your future plots, can you? Thank you*smiiiles*.
Selman
Selman
Admin

Location : Middle Europe, though sometimes I feel like Azeroth

https://cavaliersregiment.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

As about plots which won't bother, alias Man, We Aren't Emo Empty Re: As about plots which won't bother, alias Man, We Aren't Emo

Post  Z_Blackraven Sun Sep 28, 2008 4:01 pm

Well, Zel want to be happy, and she is happy, she changed really, not like in the begining, thanks for curing my little Zel's black heart with your friendship ^^... Keep it up and yes, damn no more possession me and zel wants... Uhhh im getting bored of this really, be creative please, we are doing RP here, and RP is not only for possession thingies and full of sadness & sorrow.
Z_Blackraven
Z_Blackraven

Back to top Go down

As about plots which won't bother, alias Man, We Aren't Emo Empty Re: As about plots which won't bother, alias Man, We Aren't Emo

Post  Molyra Sun Sep 28, 2008 4:13 pm

Hear hear! If the pace of possessing doesn't slow down, soon all the possessing spirits will have two or three people to possess a the same time! There just aren't enough spirits! ^^
Molyra
Molyra

http://www.cavaliersregiment.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Z_Blackraven Sun Sep 28, 2008 5:02 pm

No offence, i like emos ^^
Z_Blackraven
Z_Blackraven

Back to top Go down

Post  Selman Sun Sep 28, 2008 5:38 pm

Indeed, it seems that you do, cutting your wrists and being masochists*grins*. I mean Zel, you may not cut your wrists every week. And yes, all those posessions makes one wonder about when Azeroth will be all posessed by spirits. There's so many of them...^^.
Selman
Selman
Admin

Location : Middle Europe, though sometimes I feel like Azeroth

https://cavaliersregiment.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down