Cavaliers Regiment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cavalier Regiment's statute, alias Few Things Worth To Know.

4 posters

Go down

Cavalier Regiment's statute, alias Few Things Worth To Know. Empty Cavalier Regiment's statute, alias Few Things Worth To Know.

Post  Selman Mon Oct 20, 2008 12:00 pm

1. Cavaliers Regiment is a military organization ( word "guild" can be used too ), with goals of defending people of Azeroth and any other lands from foul and unclean. It serves all the good people, though, due to Alliance vs Horde misunderstandings, there is very small variety of options of cooperating with members of the Horde.

2. If soldiers like to, they can battle the Horde on well known battlegrounds or in random occasions, though it is far away from the main aim of the Cavaliers Regiment and may make it's work harder in the future, if i would come to cooperating with the Horde.

3. Soldiers of Cavaliers Regiment have to listen to higher ranks orders only in situations of danger. In the rest of time, they can do what they like, though listening to higher ranks suggestions is very good to see. Soldiers always have to, unless they got a very good excuse, help other soldiers in encountering dangers.

4. Cavaliers Regiment is not a place for ll gloomed, dark mooded persons. If you feel this way, leave and join other organization. Keeping high morale is important for good effectiveness of Cavaliers Regiment soldiers.

5. Gold which members of the Cavaliers Regiment deposite in bank serves only for paying a repair bills. If any of the members want to use it for other purpose, he/she needs to contact me or Lieutenant Molyra.

6. Every time when one of soldiers want to leave duty for time longer then two days, for vacations/having revenge/being mad because of a shade/etcetra, he have to report it to me, by words or letter, best two, three days before leaving.

7. Every day, patrol made of two or three ( two at least ) Cavaliers will check Stormwind's districts, looking for anything that may be needed to dealt with. Those patrols can call for reinforcements, alias help of other Cavaliers if it's necessary, but generally they should try to deal dangers on their own.

Ladder of ranks, alias Who Have to Listen to Who:

Without a Rank
Recruit ( do not have to listen to orders but it's most recommended )
Private
Cornet, Moral Officer
Sergeant*
Lieutenant
Captain

*Sergeants are generally equal to one another, but Sergeant Blackraven, as the oldest one, can command other Sergeants in lack of higher officers. To show that more official, she will get a note in an officer notes, reviewing her as a Staff Sergeant.

Last edited by Selman on Mon Nov 17, 2008 1:25 pm; edited 4 times in total
Selman
Selman
Admin

Location : Middle Europe, though sometimes I feel like Azeroth

https://cavaliersregiment.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Cavalier Regiment's statute, alias Few Things Worth To Know. Empty Re: Cavalier Regiment's statute, alias Few Things Worth To Know.

Post  Molyra Tue Oct 21, 2008 12:13 am

Sounds like some good healthy groundrules to me! If I think of anything else, I'll let you know.
Molyra
Molyra

http://www.cavaliersregiment.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Cavalier Regiment's statute, alias Few Things Worth To Know. Empty Re: Cavalier Regiment's statute, alias Few Things Worth To Know.

Post  Eileenory Tue Oct 21, 2008 12:54 am

Got one- All RP grievers MUST, MUST be offended dearly.. the burnt.. and stamped on..
Eileenory
Eileenory

Location : Somewhere around the Teldrassil area.. Emerald Dream every now and again.

Back to top Go down

Post  Selman Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:43 am

Check statute no. 4, Eileen^^. Well, lets not go to far, some ( accent on word "some" ) grief from time to time isn't bad, just not daily. Nor weekly.
Selman
Selman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Molyra Tue Oct 21, 2008 5:50 pm

*scrapes her throat, sore from cheering someone on* Ahem, hem... yes, true. Monthly grieving is ok, though. *giggles* Espacially for girls. And occasional grumpiness is ok, too. Just don't let it spoil the mood. And, shouldn't there be something on disappearing without notice for a long time? I think that's a big no-no as well.
Molyra
Molyra

http://www.cavaliersregiment.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Frad_St Tue Oct 21, 2008 6:06 pm

ehm "cough" what about minor curses like ehm "cough" my shade scar that drive me nuts some times "cough cough"
Frad_St
Frad_St

Back to top Go down

Post  Selman Tue Oct 21, 2008 6:39 pm

Good point, sunshine, I've just added this point*caressing his belly after a huge dinner, nyah nyah*.
Selman
Selman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Selman Fri Nov 28, 2008 11:31 am

Yo. I'm writing this post only to remind all of you who have not done this to read whole "Important stuff" forum.
Selman
Selman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down