Cavaliers Regiment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Plot Idea and such]Operation "Cold Front" AKA The Mission to Northrend.

5 posters

Go down

Would we start Operation Cold Front?

[Plot Idea and such]Operation "Cold Front" AKA The Mission to Northrend. Vote_lcap80%[Plot Idea and such]Operation "Cold Front" AKA The Mission to Northrend. Vote_rcap 80% 
[ 4 ]
[Plot Idea and such]Operation "Cold Front" AKA The Mission to Northrend. Vote_lcap0%[Plot Idea and such]Operation "Cold Front" AKA The Mission to Northrend. Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[Plot Idea and such]Operation "Cold Front" AKA The Mission to Northrend. Vote_lcap20%[Plot Idea and such]Operation "Cold Front" AKA The Mission to Northrend. Vote_rcap 20% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 5

[Plot Idea and such]Operation "Cold Front" AKA The Mission to Northrend. Empty [Plot Idea and such]Operation "Cold Front" AKA The Mission to Northrend.

Post  Das Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:12 pm

Well,i was thinking this as Open RP thread(An thread where the Original Poster makes an idea of an story,which people bring their own characters in.) but then i thought,what the hell,why not make this inside the game.

The idea is simple:We get people from the guild and go to walk around Northend.As an HUGE,HUGE Exploration mission to Northrend.We go and well..´s just like this:We basically make an camp at night,keep away the hungry beasts etc. Just like real camping.Only with dangers,exploring,undead and Horde.

What do you all think of the idea? Oh,while i considered this as an open RP Thread,i might aswell go out an make up an story.The Prologue.Watch this space.

Das.
Das
Das

https://cavaliersregiment.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[Plot Idea and such]Operation "Cold Front" AKA The Mission to Northrend. Empty Re: [Plot Idea and such]Operation "Cold Front" AKA The Mission to Northrend.

Post  Z_Blackraven Tue Dec 23, 2008 7:37 pm

*thinks the camp with Eileen and drolls* WHY NOT! *bounces*
Z_Blackraven
Z_Blackraven

Back to top Go down

[Plot Idea and such]Operation "Cold Front" AKA The Mission to Northrend. Empty Re: [Plot Idea and such]Operation "Cold Front" AKA The Mission to Northrend.

Post  Selman Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:50 pm

I ain't sure. It would need lot of planning on what would we exacly do, where would we stay, take turns on "oh no, I was bitten by a ghoul!", things. Sounds not bad, though, I'll think about it.
*thinks about it, somewhere, some day*
Selman
Selman
Admin

Location : Middle Europe, though sometimes I feel like Azeroth

Back to top Go down

Post  Z_Blackraven Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:53 pm

Yes first 'if we can get people' vote from Selman! *grins*
Z_Blackraven
Z_Blackraven

Back to top Go down

Post  Das Thu Dec 25, 2008 2:57 pm

Aight,this is a slight prologue.It´s small but it shapes.Scarlets,yaharr!

"`he wind was harsh and cold.It could cut through yer flesh.Nothing could be seen for miles,milady." The man spoke,his boots and gloves still iced."Well,Captain.You have to go and search harder.There is only one other Crimson Sunrise member next to Tascer.His Left Hand.You have to find him.If he is not found there will be dire..endings to you and your men,Captain."The female figure said as she rose and took an sword."Yes,milady.We will triple our search patterns.He will not ´e hidden for long,General
Abbendis." "Good,Captain.Dismissed!" The Captain walked out and lighted a smoke.He smoked it and walked over to an barracks.He opened the door and yelled in:"THIRD SQUADRON! APPROACH YOUR RACKS AND STUDY THE PATROL MAP! WE GOT 30 MINUTES LEFT!" The soldiers looked at him,saluted and began to find their weapons and study the patrol maps."Captain! A word please!" "Yes,Sergeant?" "Sir,these new limits..they are harsh.And the cold...The cold is unbearable.What was the High General thinking when she brought us here.And that stupid "Sea-Captain".He is nothing but trouble." "I hear you Sergeant," the Captain said,walking out with him."but there is nothing we could do.That Fugitive is out there and there is nothing we can do.We have to find him.And nevermind the cold.Triple the search patterns,Sarge!" The Sergeant nodded."Aye,Milord." The Captain walked foward and looked up to the sky."Ye better run,Fugitive.The Onslaught is about to get ye."

The figure was harsh and cold.It stood near the fire and holded his rifle ready.It heard some dogs barking and distant yelling,saying:"SIR! WE FOUND THE FUGITIVE!" The man jumped up,reloaded his gun and extingushed the fire.He then started to run,backwards,shooting."You´re never gonna get me,you Onslaught bastards! GO AND BURN IN HELL FOR YOUR GENERAL,INFIDELS!" He stopped and threw an explosive,then he ran.Few second later,the trees fell."Hah! BURN IN HE-.Ach,what the-. An-." He collapsed to the ground and then the figure of The Captain walked over to him."Hah,Marcus.Your end has come.Prepare yerself to the General!"

"TELL ME,"CAPTAIN" MARCUS! Where is Tascer now?! Where! Is! HE?!" The High General her Inqusitiors tortured Captain Marcus."I will never tell you anything,dear General! Go and burn in hell!" Marcus spat at the face of the General.The general,clearly maddened,stabbed the Captain and said:"You and Tascer will pay when we have dealt with the Undead.Guards! Watch that he wont leave!" The High General walked out and the Captain thought:"Comeon,Tascer.Come here soon.You´re the only hope of The Sunrise."

[/i][i]
Das
Das

Back to top Go down

Post  Molyra Thu Dec 25, 2008 5:24 pm

I must say, I'm intrigued.
Molyra
Molyra

http://www.cavaliersregiment.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Frad_St Thu Dec 25, 2008 5:49 pm

O.o Suspect
Frad_St
Frad_St

Back to top Go down

Post  Das Fri Dec 26, 2008 2:06 pm

Intrigued how?

Oh,why do i write this? Because i promised myself never to do an event or an plot without writing an prologue to it and thinking it through properly.too many past mistakes..*shakes head*
Das
Das

Back to top Go down

Post  Das Fri Dec 26, 2008 2:36 pm

Final Part of The Prologue.Ta dah.

"Milady! The fugitive is gone!" The guard yelled.The Captain sweared and took his sword and gun.He rose up,motioned the Sergeant to follow him and then they went out.the two men walked in the snow for long,following the bloody tracks."Captain! There he is!" said the Sergeant."Sarge,watch out!" the Captain suddenly yelled.The Sergeant looked and then,mere seconds later,his body fell to the snow,his eyes staring at the sky.The Fugitive was right there.The Captain suddenly went mad and started to shoot into the direction of the Fugitive.And then an another thump sound.The Fugitive was dead.The Captain just standed there,looking at the sky.The Blood Red Dawn was about to come.There was no way back.The drums of war had been sounded."Let all fury come..for the Onslaught!" The Captain went back,carriying the cutted head of the Fugitive in his hand.

He made it back to the Cathredal.He dropped the bloody head on the floor and nodded."The Fugitive is dead,Milady.The Onslaught can now prepare for war against The Scourge." "Good Captain." The High General said. "Go and bring glory to The Onslaught,Captain." "Yes,milady." The Captain walked out,taking out an smoke again.He had to get away.He standed at the pier,looking as the sun setted in that cold,forsaken place.This was the beginning of The End.All he could do now,was hope for the best.Him,Joey Darkstrike."Heh.If Das could only see me now.He wold tear my guts out and feed them to me." He threw the smoke away and destroyed it with one step,then he went back to the Barracks.

EDIT!:Now that that´s over..meh,i´ll go back to drawing swords and writing history about these swords.Dasrin still needs an steady blade.

And i will be heading off tomorrrow morning.Away from ze computers.Until 1st of January.Have an awesome 'appy new year.And be prepared for me coming back and asking question.A whole lotta questions.

This is Dasrin Tascer signing off,kkthxbai.

/salute,/wave,/silly etc.

Last edited by Das on Fri Dec 26, 2008 5:24 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Writing my goodbyes.By Editing :D)
Das
Das

Back to top Go down

Post  Selman Fri Dec 26, 2008 6:09 pm

It is hard for me to force myself to read it:/.
Selman
Selman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Molyra Fri Dec 26, 2008 9:41 pm

Hm...the first bit I liked, the second bit...not so much. Too many names I haven't heard before. But that could be just me and my zero lore-knowledge.
Molyra
Molyra

http://www.cavaliersregiment.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Selman Sat Dec 27, 2008 12:27 pm

I will rather wait for you to present that idea on some meeting of ours, Das.
Selman
Selman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down