Cavaliers Regiment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Continuation of Warlock plot I am preparing, alias Maybe Something Big, Alass.

+2
Frad_St
Selm
6 posters

Go down

Continuation of Warlock plot I am preparing, alias Maybe Something Big, Alass. Empty Continuation of Warlock plot I am preparing, alias Maybe Something Big, Alass.

Post  Selm Sun Jan 04, 2009 7:10 pm

Well, as I told ya, I am thinking ( again ) about continuation of that old, old plot. Without Warlock, of course, we all Old Cavaliers ( which means, I think, me, Fleur, Kane and Tarvi, maybe Jacob as well ) remember how the bi*** did end. But, we all also remember the mysterious elf that appeared during the incident, almost literally pushing Zel's hand. Right.
Well, I can think everything, more or less, up myself, but I am opened for suggestions. Any ideas you got, bring em here. Do not send me whole scenarios, of course:P. Just some random, small ideas, like "there may be a gnome in the scenario!" or "I can lose left ear!". You know what do I mean. If idea will seem cool and fitting, I will surely plant it into the plot. Also, if someone'll help me bigtime, person will surely be awarded with a rank - up ( I wouldn't reward you with money even if I would be that rich, and yes, call me mean^^ ).
So, Cavaliers, heads up! Pen in hand, thoughts in head and Uncle Selm.

Here's teh info about whole story:

https://cavaliersregiment.forumotion.com/roleplaying-f3/recount-of-the-warlock-case-t3.htm

Last edited by Selm on Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

Selm

Back to top Go down

Continuation of Warlock plot I am preparing, alias Maybe Something Big, Alass. Empty Re: Continuation of Warlock plot I am preparing, alias Maybe Something Big, Alass.

Post  Frad_St Sun Jan 04, 2009 7:52 pm

i can remember it clearly, i had the most bad looking amor at that time, and zel made me scared like hell
...aaanyway
i thought since frad kinda lost his soul with daneton and shade attacks, maybe he can get kinda, you know, a new soul or such by "The Old Gods" fellas
and maybe zel can turn into a killing machine again, that was good times when she was like that
Frad_St
Frad_St

Back to top Go down

Continuation of Warlock plot I am preparing, alias Maybe Something Big, Alass. Empty Re: Continuation of Warlock plot I am preparing, alias Maybe Something Big, Alass.

Post  Hectare Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:08 pm

...I thought you were joking when you said you would continue the warlock plot...

Anyway, I would be happy to help you and get that rank up, but I will need a deeper understanding of what the plot was.
Hectare
Hectare

Back to top Go down

Post  Selm Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:17 pm

Check me edited post^^.

Selm

Back to top Go down

Post  Hectare Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:29 pm

Call me random but I would like it if it involved us all fighting a shadowy evil version of ourselves, maybe if the warlock was ressurected? Or if you do not want her ressurected...Oh I know! The mysterious Night Elf could secretly be a member of one of the dragonflights in a Night Elf form?
Hectare
Hectare

Back to top Go down

Post  Selm Sun Jan 04, 2009 10:07 pm

Is there any dragonflight in a Night Elf form in WoW history? I am sure that most of them "are" elfs, some took avatars of humans, too, there are also few in a gnome bodies.

Selm

Back to top Go down

Post  Z_Blackraven Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:45 am

Well... No i dont want to see Zel like a killing machine, im happy with Eileen ^^ and i've got already a killing machine ^^ You know who im talking about. Maybe we can break Noi's arms or... something like that. She is the bitch in these days. Doing so many bad things and no one says "stop" to her *grins*
Z_Blackraven
Z_Blackraven

Back to top Go down

Post  Tascer Mon Jan 05, 2009 9:52 am

WAIT,Zel.Can i has try to stop Noik? No heroic stuff,i promise.WOked like a char last time(I´m lying.The last time,i stopped nothing).But hey,it´s worth a damned shot.Maybe we could turn Noik for our own stuff.Yes..it will be perfect. Twisted Evil

Das.

Tascer

Back to top Go down

Post  Z_Blackraven Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:03 am

First; Its not Noik.
Second; No, thankies Dasan. I tell you what will happen after you helped or rescued her from trouble... She will walk away without looking anyone's face. Well, she thinks herself only ^^ You dont know Noikila very well.
Z_Blackraven
Z_Blackraven

Back to top Go down

Post  Z_Blackraven Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:03 am

Anyways, Selm-o, we can continue warlock's stuff... Im in. Call me when you ready ^^
Z_Blackraven
Z_Blackraven

Back to top Go down

Post  Vanaries Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:32 am

Selm wrote:Is there any dragonflight in a Night Elf form in WoW history? I am sure that most of them "are" elfs, some took avatars of humans, too, there are also few in a gnome bodies.

not that I know of, but there is no real reason why they wouldn't, especially green dragons.

Vanaries

Back to top Go down

Post  Hectare Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:50 pm

I think the bronze dragonflight seem to be the most friendly to mortals, but as Van said, the green dragons are kinda assosiated with Night Elves.
Hectare
Hectare

Back to top Go down

Post  Selm Mon Jan 05, 2009 10:12 pm

To mortals, to mortals... weren't these a Red Dragonflight? "Good" ( even if sooo daaaamn arrogant... ) for everything that's alive, which means, mostly, mortals. Hmm.

Selm

Back to top Go down

Post  Das Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:17 am

Black Dragonflight is arrogant as hell.Red one is good.Maybe dispatch an group to UBRS.Yes,we have to finish that.For certain.And some dragons would look fine now.I´m getting sick of Vrykul and Scarlets.

Oh,Zel..i´m gonna have an hostile,hostile talk with Noik.So prepare."A certain measure of innocence.." Well..not for long... Twisted Evil

Oh yes.Time to use my charisma.Which seems to be resisted by Kane´s characters..

(also..Kane..wasnt that the name of that Command and Conquer baddie? Very Happy )
Das
Das

https://cavaliersregiment.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Z_Blackraven Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:30 am

Is it? o.O
Z_Blackraven
Z_Blackraven

Back to top Go down

Post  Das Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:41 am

*nod*
Das
Das

https://cavaliersregiment.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Selm Thu Jan 08, 2009 12:24 pm

*tired* Yes, it is. By the way, maybe I will make a new topic. It will be named "Fun Breaker, alias Place Where You Can Tell Everyone What Your Character Will Do Soon". Who vote "yes"?

Selm

Back to top Go down

Post  Z_Blackraven Thu Jan 08, 2009 12:49 pm

One vote from ma!
Z_Blackraven
Z_Blackraven

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down