Cavaliers Regiment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LeGoodbye damn 10 characters minimum title

5 posters

Go down

LeGoodbye damn 10 characters minimum title Empty LeGoodbye damn 10 characters minimum title

Post  Vanaries Tue Jan 13, 2009 7:32 pm

Goodbye! Farewell, Adieu! etc etc.

Me and Luz are off to Lotro to check out the new expansion and try the game out a bit deeper than last time.
We had a good time with you folks and this has nothing to do with you, but more to do with the damn 48-58 brackets that resulted deadly in its boredom.

So, we might come back some day, prolly as I still wanna see northrend, but do not expect us for a month or more. So I already left the guild and feel free to kick luz if you want. Byeeez!

Vanaries

Back to top Go down

LeGoodbye damn 10 characters minimum title Empty Re: LeGoodbye damn 10 characters minimum title

Post  Ary79 Tue Jan 13, 2009 8:04 pm

I'm sorry you are leaving, but still have fun with Lotro!
(Outland though is damn boring... more than the 48-58 bracket)
Ary79
Ary79

Back to top Go down

LeGoodbye damn 10 characters minimum title Empty Re: LeGoodbye damn 10 characters minimum title

Post  Molyra Tue Jan 13, 2009 8:12 pm

*blinks* Whaa...? And just when you would be promoted sergeant, Van! *grumbles and sighs* Oh well....you'll both be missed, I enjoyed playing with you both. And, have fun with lotro, whatever that is^^.
Molyra
Molyra

http://www.cavaliersregiment.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Selm Tue Jan 13, 2009 8:28 pm

Lord of the Rings Online, lass*smiles*. And, well, I cannot not say that I am disappointed. Indeed, just when you became all a fully valuable and liked members, and when you, Alessandro, were to be promoted. Ehh.

PS. I will be in game tommorow, not today. Guys from the net shop did not had any supplies of prepaids, they say that they will have them tommorow before the noon.

Selm

Back to top Go down

Post  Z_Blackraven Wed Jan 14, 2009 1:10 am

There is nothing left to do with you both... Like you and Luz said us before left... Nothing. *sighs*
Z_Blackraven
Z_Blackraven

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down